*2024 UPDATE: Before completing the survey below, please email email@example.com to see if your trip can be accommodated. Due to the current demand for mystery trips, most traditional trip planning services have been suspended. “Controlled mystery trips” (see below) and Disney trips can still be accommodated and are welcomed, however.
Not up for a mystery trip, but still want professional assistance and personalized service in planning and booking your travels? We’re happy to help!
What we book:
- All-inclusive tropical vacations
- Customized domestic trips (including a variety of components, such as flights, accommodations, rental car or other transportation, activities, meal reservations, or road trip plan)
- Customized international trips (same sample inclusions as above)
If you have another travel need that you don’t see here, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why book with us if you know where you want to go?
- We offer expertise. In addition to our own travels, we have been researching travel and booking trips for customers since 2009. We are also connected to and partnered with a wide variety of suppliers and a global travel agency network for further support, knowledge, and experience.
- We stay up-to-date on travel industry changes. COVID-19 introduced new complexities for travel, including testing requirements; border closures; quarantine requirements; varying levels of in-destination restrictions on restaurants, bars, and attractions; and so on. We stay informed on these ever-shifting factors so that we can offer you the best guidance and assistance possible.
- We save you time. You let us know what you’re looking for and we pull together a curated proposal for you to review so that you don’t have to spend hours scrolling through flight schedules, hotel reviews, activity options, restaurant lists, and so on. Then we take care of booking your arrangements, compiling all your trip information in one place, and serving as your sole point of contact so that you can just enjoy your trip while we handle the details.
We also offer a “controlled mystery trip” option, which is a combination of a traditional trip and a mystery trip. With this option, we would follow our typical process for a mystery trip, but we would select your destination from a predetermined list of choices that you provide or agree to. (Note: If you’re interested in this, please fill out our mystery travel survey instead of the one below and note in the final comments box that you’re interested in a controlled mystery trip.)
How to proceed:
To have Magical Mystery Tours assist with your non-mystery travel planning, fill out the basics about your intended trip below and we’ll be in touch within one business day.
Our pricing is flexible, depending on what kind of travel planning you need or want. Your travel consultant will go over this with you when following up.
WE’LL NEED SOME INFO…
- Number of travelers
- Full contact information
- You will need the full legal names, genders, and birthdates of your travel companions.
- Desired length of trip
- Your travel window (dates of availability)
- Travel budget
- Openness to red-eye flights
- Seat preferences
- Whether your passport is 6 months beyond the travel dates
- Openness to non-refundable travel
- Will you want travel insurance for flights and/or lodging?
- What airport you’d like to fly from
- Where have you previously traveled?
- What places have you loved?
- What places did you not love so much?
- Do you want to travel internationally?
- Do you want an all-inclusive resort?
- Hotel bed-size preference
- Do you want to go to multiple destinations?
- Is seasickness a concern?
- Comfort with foreign/international destinations
- Level of spontaneity
- Interest in a rental car
- Hotel preferences
- Hot or cold? Urban or rural? Desert or tropical?
- Other languages spoken
- Is there anything else you want us to know?
- Do you want us to give you a call or handle planning over email?
- Where did you hear about Magical Mystery Tours?