Points and miles are the best. They can open up travel opportunities you may never pay for out of pocket, though they can also be immensely frustrating. Figuring out how to use your miles, not having enough miles, and understanding availability can be tricky to downright baffling.
If you have miles, but don’t know what to do with them, let us take a look! We have lots of practice in making great award redemptions. We can work with you to plan a mystery vacation, a specific dream destination, or recommend ways to redeem your hard-earned miles.
Tips for using points and miles:
- The more flexible and immediately responsive you are, the greater the chance of success.
- We’d be happy to chat with you while you’re in the planning stage of your trip – feel free to submit a survey at any point! Though once we start seriously looking at availability, you’ll want to be ready to commit. Availability changes quickly and sitting on an option too long can mean the flight disappears.
How it works:
- You submit a survey telling us what you have in mind.
- We’ll collect a $25 refundable deposit. If we can’t find any options that meet your requirements, we’ll send you a refund in full.
- We’ll quickly research feasible options and provide all the details within 2 business days. Rush service, day-of or weekends, available for additional $50.
- We’ll coordinate with you over phone and email to either enable you to make the booking or to securely access your account to make the booking for you.
- Upon securing your hotel and/or flights, we’ll invoice you for the booking.
- $100 domestic flight – 1 traveler
- $150 international flights – one person
- $50 additional travelers on the same itinerary
- $65 hotel booking
- We work with all major airline, hotel, and credit card points programs.
- If we can’t find a flight/hotel that you’d like, there’s no cost to you.