COVID/2022 TRAVEL UPDATE
Updated October 2022
We are open and planning mystery trips, both domestic and international!
Please note a few updates to current operations as well as things to be aware of in this new era of travel:
- We are fully booked through the end of 2022 and the first week of January 2023, but taking bookings for the rest of 2023 and 2024.
- Due to demand for mystery trips, most traditional (non-mystery) trip planning has been suspended for the time being. (Feel free to email email@example.com if you have questions about this or want to see if your trip can be accommodated.)
- We are only able to take on trips for U.S. citizens at this time.
- As the travel industry continues to recover from the devastating impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, please be aware that costs are significantly higher. We are working on updating budget minimums and guidance to reflect this so that you know what to expect.
- International travel continues to get easier/back to normal! Be aware that:
- Many countries have loosened or dropped their COVID travel restrictions, but some places still have some level of entry requirements. These vary by country and may include any or all of the following: preregistration/preauthorization paperwork, passenger locator forms, health declaration forms, negative COVID test, and/or proof of vaccination and booster shot(s). Depending on what’s required, you may need to open your travel reveal packet early to comply.
- As of June 12, 2022, you will no longer need a negative COVID test to return to the U.S.
We look forward to planning a customized surprise vacation for you!